BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I just became creepy.

I have never been one of those people that become obsessed with celebrities. Ever. Of course I enjoy catching up on jon and kate plus 8 drama every now and then, and I enjoy a good "reality" tv show as well, but I've never been one of the "lyke OMG did you hear about blah blah blah blah...." and shit like that.

*sigh*

I love so you think you can dance. The season just started, and I fell in love with Tony Bellissimo from the beginning.

He got voted off tonight. The first guy to go home is one of only two heterosexual men on the show (I have a good gaydar) and TOO cute.

I was sitting on facebook at the time and thought "Hey, I'm gonna see if I can find Tony on facebook!" I really honestly didn't expect to, but I did!

I added him.

I'm not sure why. I don't know what part of my brain thought that he would be like "Hey, yeah, random girl, I'd love to add you even though I know you're just a crazy sytycd fan!"

I'm so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment