BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

How to cover up my tat?

When I was hired on at Hooters, I was asked if I had any tattoos or piercings that would be visible while I was wearing the Hooters Girl uniform. I told them I have my nosed pierced, and a tattoo on my wrist. I said taking out my nose stud was no problem. They told me a couple other girls at that location have tattoos on their wrists as well, and they just cover them up with makeup and all is well.

My orientation is tomorrow, and I'm starting to scour the net for ways to cover up tattoos. I found this video on about.com.


For those of you too lazy to watch the video I'll explain.

Apparently the ingredient I have been missing in my recent attempts to cover my tat was red lip color.

Really?

Apparently I need to cover my tat with 2-3 coats of red lip color letting each coat dry in between applications. Then I need to cover the red with a light concealer (let dry). Then I need to cover the light concealer with a darker concealer that is the same color as my skin tone (let dry). Then I cover all that business with translucent powder to cut down on the shine.

I'm about to go try this out. I'll let you know how it works.

BTW isn't this new layout bombass?

1 comment:

  1. Thats one thing I have down. I only have 1 piercing per ear, no other piercings on my body and no tattoos.

    Yes, nice layout. ^_^

    ReplyDelete