BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Anticipation, fake bitches, and the sims 3.

Anticipation:

I want to start my job. REALLY badly. I am insanely nervous, as I voiced in my last post, but I'm so ready. I'm ready to not feel so damn worthless and broke. I'm skipping my class at 1pm tomorrow to go to my class at 1:30 to get my license to carry liquor. I was suppose to get it for my job at RT but they never actually required me to, therefore I didn't. Hooters, however requires that I bring all the info from the class and such to my orientation. I'm glad though because I really don't like other people taking care of my tables. I get annoyed when I'm out and someone other then my waitress keeps bringing things to my table. It makes me feel like my waitress can't handle her job. Therefore I don't like it when others have to take things to my tables for me because I don't want my guests to think I'm incompetent.

I got to tell a few more people today about my new job. I get excited every time I get to tell someone else where I'm going to be working.

Fake Bitches:

*sigh* There is a "friend" of mine that I've known since my first quarter at college. She is high strung, loud, obnoxious, and always wants to be the center of attention. She has on multiple occasions stolen stories of mine and told others that they happened to her. She does this while in my presence, which makes me think that she honestly just has something wrong with her brain that makes her do this ridiculous shit without even thinking. She'll tell stories that we both know are not true just to make people pay attention to her, and think she is way more interesting than she actually is. She is one of those girls that will change the way she acts, and the things she says to suit the group of people that she is hanging out with at that time. I'm really one of the only people who knows this because her and I used to be attached at the hip, so I've been around her with very different groups of people, and I swear to goodness it just amazes me how fake this girl is. I put up with it though because I honestly always thought that when it was just her and I or just a few close friends around that she was actually real and I liked who she was deep down under all her different facades.

I think I was wrong.

Boyfriend and I broke up a couple/few weeks ago. That's a whole other story for another time. We're still insanely close. He knows everything about my life, and we still update each other daily on new developments in all aspects of our lives. Well, skanky fake bitch apparently hit up my boyfriend immediately after our breakup to tell him about my apparently promiscuous ways and that I had been sleeping with all these guys. I called her today and asked her if it was true. Upon said phone call she became immediately extremely defensive. I allowed her to go into her immature rant and then told her that I was going to hang up the phone before I said something that was going to really hurt her feelings.

I'm sure she just didn't get the memo that she graduated two years ago yet.....

Poor girl.

The Sims 3:

WANT.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment