BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

YAY!

K.H. saved the day! She helped me figure out how to fix my blog to where you lovely readers can leave me comments now! :) I have already admitted I'm not the best at blogging, but I have been keeping track of stories that I need to tell on here, and now that my comment problem is fixed, I'm much more excited about keeping the blog up to date.

Tonight, however, I'm choosing to work on one of my other blogs. It's called Pain and Poop: An Ulcerative Colitis Story, and can be found here.

It is obviously of a totally different topic than this blog, but I'm just throwing it out there just in case.

Lightning is a highly visible form of energy t...


P.S. I've been trying to think of a sort of alter ego to use as my name for my blogs. It was originally just Hooters girl, but then I started my other blogs as well, and found that signing a blog about ulcerative colitis as hooters girl just didn't quite fit...i'm considering Storm. One of my customers once told me Storm should be my nickname....



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Storm huh? Sexy! People use to call me that due to the X-Men and the silver birthmark in my hair.

    ReplyDelete