BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

help?

i learned via a comment left on a post at fellow hooters girl K.H.'s blog that my comments link on my own blog doesn't seem to be working.

i'm pretty new still to this whole website and haven't really done much beyond typing my blog entries. does anyone have any clue what could be wrong on my site that is preventing people from being able to leave comments? i realize that you can't post a comment on here to tell me your theories, but you can email me at HGhootersgirl@gmail.com if you think you might know what i'm doing wrong. i've been to the comments section of my settings and everything seems to be in good working order there.

hmph.

i sure as heck don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Oh its it pretty difficult. I tried to comment on K.H's blog for over an hour to no avail. Its best to get a free AIM address have blogspot send info to the name and people should be able to comment. You have to click "post comment" about 4 times but it is possible.

    ReplyDelete