BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

i suck at this blogging thing

Until I started this blog, I have never blogged before. I've written in journals but those were ForMyEyesOnly (if you will).

So after starting this blog I've come to realize how much I absolutely SUCK at it. I love telling stories, and sharing the ridiculous things that happen to my at my job with my friends and family. I pride myself in being an extremely entertaining storyteller. Despite this, I am simply horrible at keeping up to date with this blog.

I do, however, plan on keeping the blog going as best I can. I doubt anyone even reads it, but I think that it can be very helpful for girls who want to work at Hooters, amusing for those who already do, and entertaining for those who don't as well.

I have the next two days off from work and PROMISE that I'm going to do a ton of writing for this blog. I know I've said it before but I mean it this time!!! I've been keeping track via the notepad in my cell phone of stories that I've been experiencing at work. Some of them are funny. Some of them made me happy, and some of them made me cry. Some of them are absolutely disgusting with the potential to make girls not want to work at Hooters.

In other words, keep your eyes peeled because there are some interesting reads on the way.

1 comment:

  1. aww, don't be so hard on yourself! it's hard to write a blog, and yours is great :) keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete